|Mortgage Broker Careers Seminar
Melbourne 29th July
Are you looking to own your own business with a great income? Then come to our mortgage broking industry seminar on Wednesday 29 July at 6.00pm in Melbourne Docklands.
The property boom has created strong demand for mortgage brokers. If you:
- like finding solutions for clients
- enjoy consulting to find the right bank for the right client
- want to build a business that does not require much initial outlay
…then think about becoming a mortgage broker. It’s relatively straightforward compared to other professions with comparable incomes – though it could not be said it is easy.
The Information is presented by Origin Finance who is one of the country’s leading broker groups who will go through the processes and support structure that you will need to prosper as a Mortgage or Finance Broker. Even if you have never had any finance or banking experience, career success is highly likely for those who follow a plan.
Some of the Topics covered that you need to consider:
- Structured Mentoring
- Franchise, Marketing Group or your own branding
- Commissions – How do they work?
- Support to run your own business – What should you consider and what is it worth
- Software – What does it do? How complex is product selection? Enhance your ability to recommend a loan from thousands of options – all with the push of a button
- Marketing and business development support
- A team environment/ Solo Operation.
- Part time or Full time?
Tuesday 7 July 6.00pm, Meeting Room 4 – 23/100 Creek St Brisbane (NAB building). There is secure parking below, via the Adelaide St entrance.
Wednesday 29July 6.00pm, 700 Bourke St, Melbourne (NAB building). Level 3. Parking at rear and 2 mins walk from Southern Cross Station